Saturday, July 04, 2009

Party weekend

Not only was Annika's pool 4th birthday party this weekend, but so were two other important birthday parties - Nico's and cousins Pierce and Audrey. This is what she looked like after her 6-hour party yesterday:

Backing up a bit, this is what she looked like in the middle of the party after a 2-hour swim and after she swallowed some water:


Then it got a little better when the pinata made its appearance:


Oh, and she enjoyed her birthday cake and the party theme - Scooby Doo. Have I mentioned how much she loves Scooby Doo? It's unnatural. So unnatural in fact that she's watching the live action movie right now...who would do that willingly? Only a true fan!





I'll post some video from the part(ies) later this week. I have some great pool action shots, though I missed Chris's cannonball.

1 comment:

sarah said...

I'm so sad I missed the fun!!! I was thinking about you for sure. I'm glad that Annika had a great birthday. :)