Sunday, November 16, 2008

Before & After: Guest Bedroom

The guest bedroom originally doubled as an office and a toy room. And when we had guests, they slept there.  You can imagine the sweeping "edits" we had to do to the room each time we had guests - cleaning up toys and papers and making room for a queen-sized air bed. Good times!

This is what it used to look like:





Now it's a dedicated guest room and I took a chance on the color because well, I don't sleep there!  Also, check out the shutters...part of my "vision."  The color turned out better than I thought and the hardwood floors give it a really nice clean look.  I kinda wish this was my room.







P.S. I know you're all much more interested in "NotAnnika". Don't worry - more to come!  xoxo

1 comment:

Mandy Knotts said...

Hmmm...guest room-- does that mean you have room for the Knotts family to visit now?!;-) Kidding!! Though we can't wait to see the new place-- it looks like quite a transformation! You must be loving it! And yes...more on "Not Annika" please!