Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Swing


Two posts in less than 24 hours...how will you people keep up???

OK, so I took Annika on her first trip to the park swings today. I had been telling Chris for a few weeks that I was going to do it, but he kept indicating he didn't feel she was big enough. I think he forgets how far she's come. Also, he hasn't been to the park where I see these tiny kids swinging, and I know she's much bigger. And perhaps he forgets what a daredevil she is - she loves to be tossed in the air, flipped upside down, and in general, "play rough." (Ask her grandma). So, I knew she'd be ready, and I knew she'd like it.

And she did! She giggled each time she came flying back to me. At first, I think she was trying to understand where she was, but she very quickly got the hang of it, and seemed to grin wider and wider the harder I pushed. I think we'll be going back.

No comments: