Monday, June 22, 2009

He smiles!

He smiles...even on his sister's lap! This is big news...whether or not it seem so to you.



He is actually picky about when he smiles - you really have to earn it. He smiles most often for Daddy who works for it. Though last night I walked up to him just to say hi and he gave me the biggest little grin. Made my night.

Annika and Declan and I have been hanging out today. A day with both the kids is exhausting, but goes fast - definitely no down time. However, I do have to say that Annika has been a model daughter and model big sister. In fact, today she really came through by entertaining Declan while I was getting ready for us to go out and run an errand. He thoroughly enjoyed it and she was gentle enough with him not to freak him out. Success!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's great news! He has a great smile. Sure makes a long or hard day worth it.

Sarah said...

Adorable!!! I'm leaving for New York Thursday morning, but maybe we can get together the first half of next week?

Unknown said...

That is a great picture of both of them. It is so hard to get a great picture with 2 kids looking and smiling in the same direction.