Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Non-updates

No baby yet. He is due 4/28 - so it's ok. Originally we had a due date of 4/22, so wanted to clarify any confusion...I am not late (yet). Annika was 10 days late - so I'm actually familiar with that awesome feeling. (Yes, the use of "awesome" was sarcastic).

I feel ok for the most part. Tired (of course), cranky (a little...Chris would say a lot) and a somewhat emotional (I almost cried when reading Annika "Horton Hears a Who"...what a beautiful story!). I have terrible hip pains, usually at night after a long day's work (cleaning, shopping, general merriment). But otherwise...just waiting for the little dude to make his appearance!

Been on maternity leave since last Monday and I am very grateful that I don't have to go to work right now. Getting up every morning on Annika's schedule is rough enough - but for work we'd get up earlier. I'm tired writing this post.

I'll post pictures of the little dude's nursery soon- I think it came out great, but still needs a few more accent pieces. Hopefully I'll have time to get a few before the big day because after that - I don't think I'll care all that much.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Hooray for maternity leave!

Sarah said...

I'm so excited for him to get here!!! :) I hope you can enjoy these last days before he arrives.