Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quick & dirty & cold update

We went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom over Memorial Day weekend then drove up to Tahoe. Tony & Laura joined us and we all managed to have fun despite the nasty weather. It was pretty cold and a little rainy while we perused the amusement park, and colder and rainier in Tahoe. In fact, it snowed in Tahoe on our drive home. You can imagine my white knuckles.

Annika had an awesome time although she did throw a couple of toddler temper tantrums. I think we might have scared Tony & Laura out of kids for good this time.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think Annika wants to take the camel with her home.

LandShark/Steve said...

So cute, even I have to say so. I like camels too.

In fact, I recently wrote a joke while on the trail that is appropriate for this post (although Annika won't get it, nor should she). Who is the biggest player in the animal kingdom? The two-hump camel! HA!