Monday, May 01, 2006

Traveler

I don't recommend taking a 10-month old baby on a plane ride without backup. Oh, how I love my husband, let me count the ways...It's easy to take day-to-day support for granted. Chris and I truly share in the responsibility of raising the baby, and the loss of his presence is felt when he isn't around.

I took Annika to see my parents this weekend while Chris was at a bachelor party in South Carolina (Hi Erik!) - and though her charm knows no bounds, much energy is drained while tending to her many needs. However, it actually all went better than I expected. She didn't have ear troubles, she made quite a few friends (young and old) and kept the complaining to a minimum.

When Chris came back today he remarked, "She looks older!" I think the cabin pressure aged her. I know it aged me.

Caption:"I like plane rides. I like hitting the guy in the middle seat with a bag of Cheerios."

1 comment:

Summer said...

I second garfield's sentiments. :)