Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Birthday from your daughter

Dear Mommy,

Happy Birthday! Today my gift to you is....sleep and shopping!

As you know, I slept until 8:45 a.m., which I unheard of. I have to say...staying asleep that long is just too much. I'm not exactly sure how you do it. However, I hope that you enjoyed the extra time.

Also, I asked Daddy to stay home from work today to hang out with us! He took you to the mall (which he hates) without any "guff" as you say. He also took us to Starbucks this morning, which he also dislikes. Wow, Daddy doesn't like a lot of things. But I digress.

At the mall, you bought a shirt for your new job and at Starbucks you got your "usual." I was an angel and everyone remarked at how cute I was. Aren't you lucky to have me??

Happy birthday! I heard you telling your friends that today you are "turning 29 forever." What does that mean?

Love you,
Annika

***

Dear Annika,

I love you too - thank you so much.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

The Barbers said...

Yay, Happy Birthday. 29 forever. . .I like it!

Summer said...

That is just the cutest picture I've ever seen. I hope you had a great birthday Jen--did you get the message Tori and I left for you??