Sunday, December 18, 2005

"First" "Christmas"

Annika's first "Christmas" was this weekend when her Mommy and Daddy hosted a holiday party for friends. She took this opportunity to open some gifts for the first time. It was preview for the real Christmas Day, and I have to say, I'm a little worried.

When presented with a brightly wrapped package, Annika tore it open like a hungry animal, grunting and squealing and violently ripping apart the gift. Now, we were all extremely impressed with her innate ability to open these gifts (she must get that from my side), but a little concerned about how she approached the event. I must admit that I'm a little worried for when she's presented with a number of packages and she tears everything to shreds and yells like a banshee when the paper is taken from her. Good times are in store.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: