Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Beauty in the eye of the mommy


I swear, I think my daughter is the most beautiful thing on the planet. Even when she is wailing (she just went through a spell a hour ago) I look at her face and think "wow - she is so gorgeous!"

I know that all mothers must think this. As Chris reminds me time and time again - I was not the prettiest baby - but my mother confirms she thought I was gorgeous, too. But come on - Annika REALLY is!
So since she's all gorgeous and stuff, I figure that she doesn't *have* to be smart. Like, if you're one or the other, you can get by pretty well at life. Plus, since she already has "pretty" taken care of, if she actually turns out to be the genius we all secretly know she will be, then she'll be *double* set! The sky's the limit, baby! No pressure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed ! she is the most beautiful . She's deserving of the first calendar baby. Let's see more. Aunt Jeannie